Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
In compliance with the duty of information, the following data is reflected:
Company name: Válvulas e Instrumentación S.L. GRM
Address: Rubi-Sabadell Street KM.13 Nave 4 – 8191 Rubi (Barcelona)
Contact email: email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. Volume 35082, folio 213 sheet number B260341 inscription first
You can contact us in any way to communicate with us.
For what purposes we will treat your personal data?
In Válvulas e Instrumentación S.L. GRM we will treat your personal data with the following purposes: maintenance and management of the contractual and pre-contractual relationship. Sending communications about commercial information or events by electronic means that may be of interest to you.
In Válvulas e Instrumentación S.L. GRM we will treat your personal data for the purpose of billing.
– Contacts of the web or of the electronic mail:
In Válvulas e Instrumentación S.L. GRM we will treat your personal data with the following purposes: Answer your questions, requests or requests. Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
In Válvulas e Instrumentación S.L. GRM we will treat your personal data with the following purposes: Organization of selection processes for hiring employees. Cite him for job interviews and evaluate his candidacy. If you have given us your consent, we can keep your CV to participate in new selection processes. If you have given your consent, we can communicate your CV to group companies, collaborators or related, with the sole purpose of making you participate in their selection processes.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
– Customers: The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of a contract and maintenance of the contractual relationship. The offer of products and services through electronic means is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract.
– Suppliers: The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of a contract and maintenance of the contractual relationship.
– Jobseekers: The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your unequivocal consent, when you give us your CV and receive and sign information regarding the treatments that we are going to carry out.
· To which recipients will your data be communicated?Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.Specifically, the State Agency of the Tax Administration and banks and financial entities will be informed about the collection of the service provided or product purchased, as well as those responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement.To assist you properly, the data will be provided to the head office in Rubí. · What security measures do we apply?You can rest easy, we have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data that we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and Theft of Personal Data. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of a treatment of their personal data, to access their personal data, request the rectification of them that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request the deletion, when among other reasons, the data no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or the interested party withdraws the consent granted.In certain cases, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.In certain cases you can exercise your right to the portability of the data, which will be delivered in a structured format, commonly used or mechanically read to you or the new responsible for the treatment you designate.You have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it.Válvulas e Instrumentación S.L. GRM has forms for the exercise of rights that can be requested to the email mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org or use those made by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If you act by proxy in the same way must be accompanied by a copy of your ID or electronic signature.The forms must be presented in person to Valves and Instrumentation S.L. GRM or sent by postal or electronic mail in the addresses that appear in the “Responsible” section.You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been adequately addressed. The maximum period to resolve is one month from the receipt of your request.In the case of any modification of your data, we thank you for communicating it in writing in order to keep your data updated.
How long will we keep your data? Personal data will be maintained while maintaining the link with Válvulas e Instrumentación S.L. GRM At the end of the same, the personal data processed in each of the aforementioned purposes will be maintained during the legally stipulated deadlines or during the term that a judge or court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions. The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if the legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted. In each treatment or type of data, we provide you with a specific period, which you can consult in the following table: